Books Kids Love to Read
Kids Read More .com
|Over 1,000 Educational Books for Children:|
Educational Books for Children
Each child educational book offers great activities and literature for family night reading with your kids. Many of the younger books have a find the duck theme, asking the child to find a duck on each page in addition to reading the story. This creates wonderful reader and listener interaction and many memories of family reading moments.
If you have a reluctant reader, try our educational books for children. Time and again I hear wonderful stories about how the strategy of using our educational books for children made the difference with children who were reluctant readers. How do you create a motivating, early childhood education program at home? Simple — start reading our books!
What makes our books different?
- We look for educational books with bright colorful pages!
- Double spread pages where pictures go all the way across and open book to maintain children’s interest
- Bite size educational information easy for children to handle.
- We love child educational books with arrows or small sections of text pointing out specific information on a topic.
Did you think your child would never read a book?
“A person who won’t read has no advantage over one who can’t read.”
There are many people – happy people, it usually appears – whose thoughts at
Christmas always turn to books. The notion of a Christmas tree with no books
under it is repugnant and unnatural to them.
– Robertson Davies, “The Merry Heart”