Sibling Journals Always Bring a Smile!
Softcover small notebook, professionally designed lightweight journal makes a unique gift idea for little boy.
I'm Going to Be a Big Brother new baby gift for toddler or older boy child to welcome the new baby. Motivational! Inspirational! Use for baby gender reveal parties, baby showers, or just a simple gift to let the older sibling boy know he's still loved and not forgotten.
- Dimensions: Small travel size 8x5 inches (20.32x12.7 cm).
- half blank unruled top space and half wide ruled bottom pages on thick white paper is perfect for a story notebook or everyday drawing
- Cover: Full color soft cover paperback has a tough cover with glossy print.
- Artwork: Cover art chosen from the best images and photos from original works of a professional graphic designer.
- Binding: Durable trade paperback binding (perfect bound), works well for one subject school assignment, taking notes, journaling, or a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) diary planner for kid boys. Bound similar to books found in your local library.
Works best for child promoted to big brother, sibling son idea to help with pregnancy announcement or baby shower surprise. Encourage your older son to record his experiences with the new baby and participate in the fun! Perfect for a Christmas stocking stuffer or Easter basket filler for new sibling..
Add your own personal note on the inside cover to make this a personalized gift.