Make a Wish List for a Child or Organization
Corporations, schools, libraries and families are taking advantage of wish lists in numerous ways.
What is a wish list?
A wish list is a list of titles that someone would like to receive.
Once created, the wish list is used as a “shopping list” for website visitors, organizations, friends, or family. The wish list acts like a gift registry for books.
- Friends and Family: When friends and family ask, “What would your son like for his birthday,” parents send them to your child’s on-line wish list.
- Non-profit organization: Children’s charities or hospitals direct donors who want to make tangible donations to wish lists.
- Schools, libraries and childcare centers: Educational organizations can create wish lists and post the link in Parent Teacher Organization newsletters or on their website.
1,000 Choices and Great Flexibility
- Choose from over 1,000 titles for infants through adults
- 80% are under $10
- Edit your list at anytime to add or remove titles and even update the shipping address.
- Easy controls: Books remain on a list until actually purchased. (Moving a book into a shopping cart does not remove it from the list.)
Three Steps to Create Your Book Registry
View the steps and images, and click the link below to get started.
- Register an account for your child or organization
- Browse the catalog and when you find a book you like, click “Add to Wish List”
- Share your wish list with a friend, grandparent, or entire organization
Three ways to share your list
- Email your list by clicking the Email a Friend button
- Link to your list using the url provided
- Include the url in your organizations newletters for added exposure
The recipient visits your list online and clicks add to cart to send their gift.
Create Your Wish List Now
All parents and any organization that works with children should have a wish list.
Create A Wish List Now